Scooter stand with 2 lockable spaces for scooters (across the wall)
Price incl. sales tax, plus shipping costs
Up to 75% funding from the City of Vienna for publicly accessible scooter parking facilities - to support the City of Vienna
2 storage spaces with locking latches for compact scooters next to each other at right angles to a wall.
Parking and locking scooters made easy!
With the Rollerstop RS2 ACROSS 2 scooters can be parked next to each other and at right angles to a wall in a safe and orderly manner. The scooters are very easy to park with just one movement and can be protected against theft with a standard padlock. No more falling over, no rolling, no more disappearing!
The Rollerstop RS2 fits all compact scooters, mini scooters and kickboards (not for all e-scooters).
The scope of delivery does NOT include any screws/dowels for the final assembly, only for the assembly of the scooter stand itself.
* The scooters themselves are shown for illustration purposes only and are not part of the delivery.
* Our RS series has been the most popular parking system series for scooters for over 15 years and was certified by TÜV AUSTRIA in 2012 with the "Use Value Tested" ( → to the TÜV certificate ). Since then, neither the dimensions nor the functionality have changed - only the product quality has been continuously improved!
- Product description
- planning helper
- mounting options
- Technical specifications
- Assembly Instructions
- reference installations
- With the Rollerstop RS2QUER, 2 scooters can be safely parked next to each other and at right angles to a wall.
- The scooters and kick scooters can also be easily protected against theft with just one movement using a standard padlock.
- No more falling over, no rolling, no more disappearing!
- The Rollerstop RS2 ACROSS fits all compact scooters, mini scooters and kickboards (not for all e-scooters).
- It can be mounted on the wall, all necessary fasteners are included in the delivery.
- The possible uses of the Rollerstop RS2 QUER are versatile: Rollerstop parking systems are used in private households (garages, basements, gardens, apartment buildings), in public spaces (schools, playgrounds and sports fields, urban parking facilities), on company premises and at trade fairs and other events.
Arrangement on the wall:
Base area: including 2 parked scooters approx. 40 x 80cm
→ Here you can download a planning aid for 2 parking spaces across for scooters as a PDF
- Weight: about 2.5kg
- 2 parking spaces next to each other, inside dimensions of each parking space: 48 x 50 mm
- Total dimensions: 260 x 200 x 60 mm. 2 drill holes available for wall mounting
- Square dimensions: approx. 260 x 130 mm (can also be used as an umbrella stand)
- Material: stainless steel, galvanized
- Colour: galvanized, the color is therefore silver-grey
- Diameter slots for handlebars: 50 x 48 mm
- Rotatable locking bracket, optionally lockable with a padlock (shackle Ø max. 7 mm) or bicycle lock
After assembly, the scooters stand next to each other and at right angles to the wall.
Mounting directly on the wall:
Bildungscampus Sonnwendtviertel, 1110 Vienna / 10 parking spaces